Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Upcycle an ordinary stepping-stone

by Debra Anchors

Image: Found Design Atlanta
Extraordinary and EASY!  

Transform an ordinary garden stepping-stone by converting it from dull to interesting with this DIY project spotted at Found Design Atlanta.  











Here is a list of supplies you will need to create this unique project -
Visit Paige and Susan to read their tutorial.

Note:  For convenience, I have embedded links into the text that will take you to the products used in this project.

Recycle, upcycle and do it yourself?  Absolutely! Have you upcycled something unique for your garden from recycled materials? Please share it with me so I can feature your creation here.

If you enjoy this website, you might like my magazine, Gardening Life. AND, don’t miss my more traditional gardening website, Gardens Inspired.

I hope you found inspiration today. Remember to subscribe, so you won't miss a thing!

Until next time -
Debra

1 comment: